Already have your GED or High School diploma? If you are looking to improve your opportunity to grow in your abilities and your career, we can help. Many careers require experience in the field or specialized training. Your job will be to let us know what you would like to pursue; our job will be to make sure that you are presented with all of the options and services that you need to achieve the goals that you already set for yourself. We recognize that adults returning to school or career changes can be overwhelming; let us help you find the excitement in extending your opportunities!

College of the Siskiyous – Disabled Student Programs and Services (The Disabled Student Programs and Services (DSPS) Department is the campus office responsible for determining and providing required academic accommodations for students with disabilities. The DSPS program provides support services, specialized instruction, and educational accommodations to students with disabilities so that they can participate)

You can also contact your local Adult school to see about getting documented for assistance. Use the same contact under the members page(just the summary at the top)

Get Started Today!

Create Your Profile