Already have your GED or High School diploma? If you are looking to improve your opportunity to grow in your abilities and your career, we can help. Many careers require experience in the field or specialized training. Your job will be to let us know what you would like to pursue; our job will be to make sure that you are presented with all of the options and services that you need to achieve the goals that you already set for yourself. We recognize that adults returning to school or career changes can be overwhelming; let us help you find the excitement in extending your opportunities!
ACT career readiness curriculum
- The National Career Readiness Certificate™ (NCRC®) is based on an individual’s performance on three WorkKeys® skills assessments: Applied Mathematics, Locating Information, and Reading for Information. Scores on these assessments determine the certificate level—bronze, silver, gold, or platinum—an individual can earn.
- These assessments measure a range of essential work skills, including the ability to:
- Perform basic mathematic operations relevant to the workplace
- Read and understand documents commonly found in the workplace
- Find information presented in common workplace graphics
- Set up and solve complex work-related math problems
- Determine the relevance of written information to work-related tasks
- Apply information derived from graphics to work-related problems
- The NCRC gives individuals proof that they possess the skills employers deem essential to workplace success. This improves career outcomes for everyone from people just entering the workforce to longtime employees—and it enhances employers’ hiring, training, and promotion decisions.